There are many factors to contemplate when embarking on a project to plan and design your workplace.
Our experts will discuss your needs and expectations with you in detail in order to make sure that they have the information required to create a corporate interior that works for you, your personnel and your business.
Key questions to consider at this initial stage are:
- Desktop type, size and style – Does the type of work you are involved in require a specific desktop size? Is there any leg type which best fits your requirements?
- Chairs and seating – Do you require additional seating for visitors or breakout spaces? Are the chairs comfortable and fit for purpose?
- Storage – Are you looking to incorporate storage facilities such as filing cabinets and cupboards? Will you be adding functionality and style with desk accessories?
- Number of people using the workspace – Will there be high traffic areas?
- The existing environment – Are there concerns about natural light or acoustics?
- Power sources – Is there any flexibility with existing sources or is this a key consideration in the layout?
If you are considering an open-plan layout to offer a flexible working space it is important that you also minimise the potential distractions and noise levels that can affect productivity. Our team can recommend solutions to improve acoustics and reduce noise levels.
If budget is an issue we can often work with your existing furniture to maximise its functionality, incorporating key new units to complete the transformation.
Maybe you want a totally new corporate interior? Our representative will meet with you to discuss your specific needs in detail and ensure that the project delivers – on brief, on time and on budget.