Bralco Glider – Meeting & Boardroom Tables
Swipe left or right to view the products in this range.
A BIT MORE ABOUT BRALCO GLIDER - MEETING AND BOARDROOM TABLES
Black, Black Laminate, Canaletto Walnut, Maple, Mist, Natural Oak, Pearl Grey, Turtledove, Wenge, White, White Laminate
Leg colour options
Aluminium, Black, Glossy Chrome, Turtledove, White
Glider is a flexible program with important transformation characteristics from the Executive-Operative-Home Office solutions, with the possibility of adapting to the requirements of every individual or work group. A wide range of finishes are available: wood veneer, melamine, glass and laminated.
- Not only operative workstations but also executive areas created thanks to the flexibility of the telescopic beam system below the work tops and the elegant combination of various kinds of work tops
- Glider proposes a elegant and warm minimalist effect: the materials used such as wood, glass and steel are vital to express a light yet solid effect, rigour and efficiency.
- Glider allows for the creation of plain or modular meeting tables which can be achieved through the use of shared structures. The work tops can also support electrical and computer attachments.
- Glider is also a system of shared workstations which is opportunely completed by a range of accessories and screens which express a sober individual character. Every single element transmits its own philosophy, the result of a study in terms of space and furnishings.
- White laminate, aluminium and black melamine, aluminium, frosted tempered glass
- Maple, glass frosted on both sides, glossy chrome
- Natural oak, turtledove tempered glass
- Wenge wood, black and on colour aluminium melamine, aluminium, grey tempered glass
- Fixed and mobile screens, shelves, lamps, monitor-holder arms and containers alternate with each other on the rail, creating situations that are increasingly characterising and personalised.
- Precise and essential, the screening partitions are dividing elements that enclose orderly zones where privacy becomes the spaces’ matrix.
- The workstations are also available in the version with sliding table, to allow an easier access to the electrification crates.
- A transfer system of electrical and computer cables: spiral for the upward version, an inclining basket which holds plugs and cables, which can be positioned between the beams that support the work top or inside. The cables emerge onto the workstation from a simple ABS cover or a tower or concealed box. Furthermore, an extensive range of accessories helps the workstation to evolve.